Contributing An Article to StarLust
Last Updated: 17 August 2020
If you are passionate about space, astronomy and stargazing and want to share your knowledge, we are currently accepting contributions on starlust.org.
Perhaps you are a Youtuber wanting to gain more followers, maybe you are an author trying to get their name out there, and perhaps you have an astronomy website you wish to promote. I believe in mutual growth and helping each other achieve our online goals.
Please note that this is an opportunity to collaborate and gain more exposure for people active in the online astronomy community (YouTubers, website owners, authors, bloggers, etc.). I do not accept paid placement nor will receive articles created just for the sake of getting a backlink for SEO purposes.
This collaboration opportunity is an exchange of value: I obtain new content to grow my site, and you get exposure to the growing audience that visits StarLust (9,000+ per month).
As of August 2020, StarLust.org has the following metrics:
- Domain authority: 20
- Domain rating: 31
- Trust Flow: 28
- Citation Flow: 31
- Domain age: 2 years
- Update Frequency: 1 or 2 articles per month
- Referring Domains: 120
- Monthly Visitors: 12,000 (mainly organic traffic)
We are happy to publish any high-quality articles that are closely related to space, astronomy and stargazing. If you have a post on one of these topics that meet our guidelines, please contact me via the contact form to pitch me your ideas.
Guidelines for submitting your article
- The article must be at least 1000 words in length.
- Your text must be high-quality and unique; no plagiarism is allowed.
- No paid links to commercial websites are allowed.
- No affiliate links are allowed.
- Make sure your article is error-free and easy to read.
- Structure your text well; you can consult our existing articles to see how we currently do it.
- The article is not already published on another site and won’t be published elsewhere after being published on starlust.org.
Please note that I retain full editorial and approval rights, including removing or substituting links, editing content and so on. I reserve the right to modify any article to meet StarLust’s editorial standards.
You will get credit for the article in the form of an author bio at the bottom of the page. We will link to your social media profiles, your website and youtube channel. If you have written a book, you may link to it as well.
Why should you contribute?
- You will have a chance to reach our growing and highly targeted audience. Most of our traffic comes from Google Search and people looking for information about astronomy.
- We will give you a shout-out on our social media: Facebook 720 followers, Tumblr 10,000 followers, Pinterest 160k monthly impressions and Instagram 17k followers.
- An opportunity to promote your youtube channel and your website and gain more followers/subscribers.
- StarLust is available in English and French; I will personally translate your article in French, which will reach an even wider audience.